Good Morning with Bible Quotes
Good morning! As you start your day, may you be reminded of God’s love and care for you. May you also find encouragement from His Word, as you read Bible quotes that inspire and motivate you. Have a blessed day!
- Start your day with a Bible verse.
- Psalm 119:105 says, “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”
- The Bible is filled with verses that can help you start your day off right.
- Reading a verse or two from the Bible first thing in the morning can set the tone for the rest of your day.
- The Bible is a source of comfort, strength, and guidance, and reading it each morning can help you to focus on what is important.
Find encouragement in Bible quotes
There are many Bible verses that offer encouragement and hope. Here are a few of my favorites:
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
- I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
- And when I wake up, you are still with me! (Psalm 139: 17, 18)
- I rise early, before the sun is up; I cry out for help and put my hope in your words (Psalm 119:147)
- Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly (Psalm 5:3)
- I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!” My future is in your hands (Psalm 31: 14, 15)
- Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders. From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy (Psalm 65:8)
- Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love (Psalm 90:14)
- Each day I beg for your help, O Lord; I lift my hands to you for mercy (Psalm 88:9)
- Yes, make our efforts successful! (Psalm 90:17)
- Your regulations remain true to this day, for everything serves your plans (Psalm 119:91)
- Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you (Psalm 143:8)
- This is the day the Lord has made (Psalm 118:24)
- The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
- Each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me (Psalm 42:8)
These verses remind me that no matter what life throws my way, God is always with me and he has good plans for me. They give me the strength to keep going when things are tough. When I read these verses, I feel appreciated by God, and I know that he is with me no matter what.
Let Scripture guide your day
There is no one right way to structure your day. But spending time reading the Bible and praying can be a great way to start each day, and can help you stay focused on what is important. Psalm 1:2 says “But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.” Let Scripture guide your day as you seek to follow God’s plan for your life.
Share your favorite Bible verses with others
One of my favorite Bible verses is from 1 Corinthians 13: “Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.” This verse is so important to me because it reminds me that no matter what happens in this life, love will always be there. I love being able to share this verse with others and see the look of peace that comes over them.
May you be refreshed and encouraged as you start your day, knowing that you are loved by God. May you find strength and hope in His Word, as you read Bible quotes that inspire you to live a good life. God bless you!