Pray for Forgiveness Bible Verse
(1) Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
(2) For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.
(3) A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
(4) Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.
(5) For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.
Forgiveness and Peace Bible Verse
(6) A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
(7) If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14
(8) If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, … If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.
(9) To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.
Acts 10: 43
(10) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Love and Forgiveness Bible Verse
(11) He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.
1 John 2:2
(12) Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8
(13) The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent
(14) For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly father will also forgive you.
(15) And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
Forgiveness Brings Healing Bible Verse
(16) I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for his name’s sake.
1 John 2:12
(17) Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
(18) Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.
(19) “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”
(20) Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Bible Verses about Forgiveness and Healing
(21) But I say to you who hear: love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.
(22) If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.
(23) Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
(24) Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing.
1 Peter 3:9
(25) For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Bible Verses about Forgiving Others who Hurt you
(26) Though we are overwhelmed by our sins, you forgive them all.
(27) But people are counted as righteous, not because of their work, but because of their faith in God who forgives sinners.
(28) I tell you, her sins — and they are many — have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love. But a person who is forgiven little shows only little love.
(29) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9
(30) But if you do not forgive others their sins, your father will not forgive your sins.
(31) Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5:17
(32) You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.
Read more Bible Verses: