Bible Verses for Birthday Wishes
Wishing someone a happy birthday is always a special occasion, and what could make it even more special than having a Bible verse to accompany your wishes?
Here Are Some Verses That Are Perfect For Birthday Wishes
Bible verses for birthday wishes are a great way to celebrate a special day. They offer encouragement and hope and can be a reminder of God’s love and care. Here are some verses to consider using as birthday wishes:
- May the Lord make your days increase, your years endure, and may you be happy in all that you do.” (Psalm 91:15-16)
- The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)
- Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.” (Philippians 4:4)
- He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon.’ Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20)
- For by me your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life. – Proverbs 9:11
- You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. Happy Birthday! James 2:24 ESV
- For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11
- For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.- Ephesians 2:10
- But someone will say, “You have faith and I have worked.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. Happy Birthday! – James 2:18 ESV
- I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy. Happy Birthday! Philippians 1:3-4 ESV
- This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
- Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’ John 8:12
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
- He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.- James 1:17
- So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
There Are Many Scriptures That Are Perfect For Birthday Wishes
There are many scriptures that are perfect for birthday wishes.
- Psalm 145:13 says, “Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.”
This is a great scripture to wish someone a happy birthday because it reminds them that God’s kingdom is eternal and His dominion is everlasting. Another great scripture to use for a birthday wish is –
- Proverbs 3:6, which says, “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
This verse reminds us that we should always be seeking God’s guidance in our lives, and that He will help us to make the right decisions. Whatever scripture you choose to use as your birthday wish, be sure to add a personal message of love and encouragement to the recipient. May God bless you on your birthday!
These Verses Are A Great Way To Wish Someone A Happy Birthday
These verses are a great way to wish someone a happy birthday:
Wishing you all the best on your special day!
May your birthday be a joyous and happy one!
Birthday Wishes Are A Great Way To Show Someone You Care
Happy birthday! Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your special day. May your day be filled with all the things you love the most. May your birthday be the beginning of a wonderful year full of all the things you’ve always wanted.
Bible Verses Are A Great Way To Celebrate A Birthday
Bible verses are a great way to celebrate a birthday
- Psalm 118:24 says, “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
What a great way to start off a birthday celebration! Another great Bible verse to celebrate a birthday is from
- Proverbs 3:5-6, which says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
This verse reminds us that we need to put our trust in God, and He will take care of us. What a great way to celebrate a birthday!
May the Lord bless you on your birthday and throughout the year ahead! May you experience His love and care in every moment. Happy birthday!